Emulsion Truck, (2) Two New Surplus Mobile Renault Kerax 400.34 HD EX III Mobile Trucks on 6×4 chassis, advanced technology, available due to a cancelled project. Great Opportunity to purchase New Equipment below purchase cost.
Also available complete Emulsion Production Plant
Emulsion Truck Base solution on 6×4 chassis
- Type: Renault Kerax 400.34 HD EX III
- Transmission 6×4
- Wheelbase: 3 850 mm
- PTAC: 26 000 kg
- Cabin: Short work
- Power take-off: Couple minimum 700 Nm
Technical details with the following options:
- Dusty atmosphere filtration
- Dusty atmosphere
- Pack equipment RTMDR + ADR EX III
- EEC level of depollution EURO 3
- Reinforced suspension for track use capacity increased to 38 t
Each SMS type UMFE is identical. It is a truck carrying RENAULT brand whose chassis cabin supports all related equipment: The carrying vehicle is of type 6 X 4 for a total authorized load of 34 tonnes. The carrying vehicle complies with the requirements of Part 8 of the ADR Regulation relating to EXIII vehicles
Descriptions of containers and containers for raw materials
Aqueous Phase Cistern
It is a tank with a capacity of 6,200 liters. This tank complies with the requirements of paragraph 3.4 of the ADR Regulation for a tank classified LGAV (+). As a reminder :
- L => Cistern for liquid substances
- G => minimum design pressure according to the general requirements of 220.127.116.11.14 of ADR
- A => tank with bottom fill or bottom discharge openings with two closures
- V => tank with ventilating device, with no protection against the propagation of the flame.
- This type of tank is compatible for the transport of oxidizing material, packing group II, within the meaning of the ADR Regulation.
- The aqueous phase is drawn off at the bottom of this tank; Via a DN80 pipeline connected to an eccentric rotor pump. A butterfly valve with electro pneumatic control in series with a manually operated butterfly valve connected by a flexible sleeve allows the suction circuit to be opened or closed.
- A manhole in the upper part of the 500 mm diameter tank with 6 fixing points allows gravity filling in the aqueous phase.
Porous Ammonium Nitrate Hopper
- It is a closed bulk container / hopper with a capacity of 6,300 liters.
- This type of hopper is compatible for the transport of oxidizing material, packing group III, within the meaning of the ADR Regulation (assimilable for transport of product classified under UN1942 as a covered vehicle within the meaning of ADR).
- It has a hatch in the top part with a surface area of 1000 x 1000 mm² with a mesh grating 30 x 30 mm² on which is fixed a welded stainless steel mesh 12,5 x 12,5 mm² whose wire Is of a diameter of 1 mm. This hatch allows the loading of ammonium nitrate (gravity loading).
- The nitrate is discharged via this trap on a prismatic cap. A stainless steel 15 “diameter Archimedes filling screw is located at the bottom of the hopper. It removes the nitrate and transfers it to the mixer.
Large Phase Fat Bulk Containers (IBCs)
These are two IBCs with respective capacities of 500 and 600 liters in stainless steel with a thickness of 2.5 mm. These IBCs are approved under ADR as packing instruction 31A, or are compatible for the carriage of flammable liquid of packing group III (assimilable for the carriage of product classified under UN number 2924).
The filling of these IBCs is ensured by a quick coupling or by gravity by a plug of the firefighter type.
Large Receptacle for Bulk of Gassing Reagents
It is a 100-liter stainless steel IBC of 2.5 mm thickness. This IBC is approved under ADR as packing instruction 11A, and is compatible for the transport of oxidizing liquid of packing group III (assimilable for the transport of product classified under number UN1500).
The filling of this IBC is ensured by a quick coupling or by gravity by a plug of the firefighter type.