TM 2500 Mobile Gas Turbine
TM 2500 Mobile Gas Turbine. Three (3) 30 MW New GE TM2500 Mobile Gas Turbine Generators Developed specifically to respond to the need of fast deployment and electricity supply. Electricity can be generated immediately even to the most remote locations around the world. Full power in <10 minutes, 37% efficiency. Trailer mounted, weather proof acoustic enclosures. Small Footprint 78’ x 21’, 87 dBA average noise level, Flexible dual fuel, natural gas and liquid distillate fuels, Dual Frequency 50/60 Hz, Low emissions with demineralised water injection 25 ppm (gas)/42 ppm (liquid), Easy to operate and maintain, Output: 29.5 MW @ 60 Hz (ISO), 27.6 MW @ 50 Hz, Complete with warranty. Great Opportunity to purchase New power equipment below the price of new. Super investment with lucrative financial return.
TM 2500 Mobile Gas Turbine Specifications
- TM 2500PE gas turbine configured for both natural gas and liquid fuel operation
- Air cooled Brush 2 Pole generator w/brushless excitation.
- Dual Fuel Capacity (Diesel and Natural Gas)
- Dual frequency-quick converted from 50 HZ to 60 HZ
- Coupling for direct drive at 3600 rpm for 60 Hertz operation if required
- Weather proof acoustic enclosure for gas turbine and electric generator
- Low emission with Dematerialized water injection
- Quick step up in less in a day. (When all the BOP and landscape are ready for the installation).
- Woodward/Netcom 5000 control system. “Single lift” I bean base plate
- Minimal foundation requirements.
TM 2500 Mobile Gas Turbine, Key Product Features
- Developed specifically to respond to the need for fast or mobile power
- Full power in <10 minutes
- 37% efficiency
- Small Footprint 78’ x 21’
- 87 dBA average noise level
- Flexible to operate on either natural gas or liquid distillate fuels
- Dual Frequency 50/60 Hz quick conversion
- Low emissions with demineralized water injection 25 ppm (gas)/42 ppm (liquid)
- Quick to dispatch
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Available for both rental and sale
- Output: 29.5 MW @ 60 Hz (ISO), 27.6 MW @ 50 Hz
TM2500 Gas Turbine will provide immediate and dependable power to meet your requirements.
- As the most newest technology advanced GE TM2500+ trailer mounted gas turbine.
- The TM2500+ gas turbines offers a 31% increase in power.
- They are more compact footprint with less time between contract and commissioning.
- The advance technology provides a base load bridge for permanent power installation or for generating backup power supporting natural disaster relief, plant shutdowns or equipment maintenance, the TM2500+ provides up to 30 megawatts.
- The TM2500+ Mobile Gas Turbine Package achieves full power in less than 10 minutes with 37% efficiency and an average noise level of only 87 dBA.
- Supplementing power to the grid for peak shaving or managing seasonal demands
- Overcoming generation constraints such as hydropower shortages
- Backup power to support maintenance, overhauls, or outages at power plants or for large-scale projects
- Power for remote areas
- Emergency power support during natural disasters
- O&G and Mining applications
32 MW TM 2500 Mobile Gas Turbine, More Features
- The TM2500+ trailer mounted mobile turbine can easily be transported by ship, rail, or road to even the most remote locations around the world.
- The new and improved design offers an increased number of quick disconnect fittings, which simplifies and accelerates the installation process allowing for assembly and setup in just one day.
- The TM2500+ is easily converted from 50 to 60 Hz and is capable of operating on either natural gas or liquid distillate fuels.
- The TM2500 offers the option of water injection for NOx suppression down to 25 ppm.
Visit manufactures site for more technical details
We also have other turbine options available