TM 2500 Mobile Gas Turbine
TM 2500 Mobile Gas Turbine. Three (3) 30 MW New GE TM2500 Mobile Gas Turbine Generators Developed specifically to respond to the need of fast deployment and electricity supply. Electricity can be generated immediately even to the most remote locations around the world. Full power in <10 minutes, 37% efficiency. Trailer mounted, weather proof acoustic enclosures. Small Footprint 78’ x 21’, 87 dBA average noise level, Flexible dual fuel, natural gas and liquid distillate fuels, Dual Frequency 50/60 Hz, Low emissions with demineralised water injection 25 ppm (gas)/42 ppm (liquid), Easy to operate and maintain, Output: 29.5 MW @ 60 Hz (ISO), 27.6 MW @ 50 Hz, Complete with warranty. Great Opportunity to purchase New power equipment below the price of new. Super investment with lucrative financial return.
TM2500 Gas Turbine Features
- TM 2500PE gas turbine configured for both natural gas and liquid fuel operation
- Air cooled Brush 2 Pole generator w/brushless excitation.
- Dual Fuel Capacity (Diesel and Natural Gas)
- Dual frequency-quick converted from 50 HZ to 60 HZ
- Coupling for direct drive at 3600 rpm for 60 Hertz operation if required
- Weather proof acoustic enclosure for gas turbine and electric generator
- Low emission with Dematerialized water injection
- Quick step up in less in a day. (When all the BOP and landscape are ready for the installation).
- Woodward/Netcom 5000 control system. “Single lift” I bean base plate
- Minimal foundation requirements.
Comments are closed